Dessert lover, welcome to MoMo & Coco’s Dessert Compass.
Use this page (and use it wisely), to guide you, not only through our site, but to your next dessert adventure.
Each word in bold is hyperlinked to further sugar coma.
When would you like to indulge…
Anytime, anywhere, now, please? Read on!
Do you want to eat in…
Do you fancy…
The velvety warmth of pure unadulterated chocolate in winter?
The melting glory of ice cream in summer?
Are you interested in…
The newest and the most fabulous of Dessert Trends?
Starting your eating backwards, with desserts first and only, dessert degustation?
Or the tradition of high tea, taken three tier or buffet? How about themed?
Perhaps the simpler but no less delicious devonshire tea?
Are you in the mood for…
Do you want to multi-task? Savour desserts while immersing in culture and heritage?
Have the convenience of travel and desserts in a hotel?
Or savour desserts and gaze at the sun as it rises or set on the waterfront?
Would you like to “dining-armchair” travel…
The achingly sweet desserts of Greece or the Middle East?
The freely gluttonous spirit of American desserts?
Would you like to actually travel to…
- The bright lights of the CBD
- The refined trendiness of the Inner South (including Southbank, South Wharf, South Melbourne, St Kilda, South Yarra and Prahran)
- The hipster and bohemian refuge in the Inner north (including Carlton, Collingwood, Brunswick, North Melbourne)
- The leafy suburbs of the Inner East (including Richmond, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Clayton, Glen Waverley, Doncaster, Templestowe)
- The yet-to-be-discovered secrets of the Inner West (including Spotswood)
- Or the countryside?
- Do you want to tour Victoria?
ARE YOU READY?